Sunday, February 14, 2010

i slept at 12 and woke up at 3 am .. cant sleep back ..
wrote a song .. its about spending valentine with the one you love .
i hate this year .. i wanna celebrate valentine with you but u cant i cant..
even if we're free .. i dontt think u wanna go with me
i know alll my close peeps keep saying tht i'm crazy and i should stop but ....
its not about stoping . not about loving..
i just cant get over you
this few days , i realise that a good relationship comes from good friendship and although we have great friendship , so why our relationship last time did not work out ? thats a question for me to answer and for you to know why
i'm writing not to say out my emotions but just to tell you wad i had in my mind now
.. its always him him him him .... i know ure not tgt with him or wad but
its always him him him that talked about and i'm just listening to you for the sake of making you not bored but inside my heart ..i so so so jealous . but i cant blame him .. and i will nver blame you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home